Saturday, April 05, 2008

my latest hovering

pauses lifted into irregular ways,
everything drifted to extremities
as though there was no need
and temptation advertised merely
to prevent what was unavoidable

real pain is but moments away, cringing realities promoted above all else

you set in motion all kinds of leads
and it was this that eventually allowed me to turn back, cutting the fawning mire down
I had come unstuck, endangering a start at stopping


intense as the solution washing inside me

untie either
tether up
since can never faint
I shadow
usual
comparison – felt time deserted I

is it that the world is exhausted?
and irony is no longer conscious of the remains of my latest hovering

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pain well
pain
ain't real
u un-real pain
as soon as
pain gets stuck into
ur brain
avoiding nicely to
wet urself
because of pain
now come
my dear
don't u do that
darling?

Jenny Allan said...

painstaking
the brain apart
and you
notice I nicely
avoid using the
word real again
but thank you is